Monday, February 23, 2009
Vacation
We had a one week vacation and my friend Meera invited me to her house for a sleepover. My mom drived me of to her house. Then we watched a movie that I brought. It was an Indian movie. Meera also got some movies from block buster. Meera, her sister,her brother and me went on the laptop and played many games than we did these really cool power points. Then we had some pizza rolls and juice. Then we went to sleep. The next morning. We had breakfast. Then we went on the laptop and watched the ring videos. It was really scary. Then we played with our webkins. We made valentines cards also. By that time my mom came to pick me up. So I had to leave. I hugged Meera and said bye. I told her that it was really fun. That sleepover was really fun. I hope we have one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment