Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fith grade camp

I am so excited for fifth grade camp. Mr.Reed recently told us about fifth grade camp but we are first going to have a conference about it. Mr.Reed said that there are lots of surprises for us when we go. I wonder what kind of surprises. We also get to chose who we are bunking with, obviously I chose Meera my best friend. Well I just can't wait to bunk with Meera. I am so excited, just can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. I like your fifth grade camp blog. I found out today that we might not get to bunk with the people we want to bunk with. I hope we do though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and you still have to bring a pancho=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're lucky you get to pick your own bunks. But I know you, Akhila, you are a very lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mr.reed is right remember you said that you would choose me as your bunk buddy i think that was a joke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry suchitra, meera asked me first
    any ways she wasn't my buddy.

    ReplyDelete