In camp we did many awesome things such as silk screening. Mr.Riley took our plain white t-shirts and put a cool blue logo on it. Another thing we did is look at owl pellets (poop) which was not very pleasant but we found many skeletons of rodents in it. One more thing is the string man which was Mr.Reed. he showed us awesome string figures some of them were cup and saucers, Iffel tower, mosquito and the blinking eye. We also did many classes, my most favorite one was hiking we went on long hikes but we didn't see that many animals but I learned lot about nature also. We also had air quality and in air quality we learned about ozone layers. Lunch was pretty good, the hoppers job was pretty cool but they had to stay and help clean up but I guess that was fair. We also had secret night activites such as bingo etc. And people who won get a free can of pop isn't that awesome. During the hikes we saw George the tree. It was named after George Washington. We also saw Martha which is George's wife. Also one thing we saw during the hikes was the Huron River and in the Huron River we saw rain bow trout. One thing that were pretty cool was our dorms except night time at the last moment everybody needed to goto the bathrooms which was very annoying. But the second night was much more better. Also when we went on the hikes we saw the nature stairs before we reached the dorms there were these stairs actually made out of tree roots. In one of the night activites Mr.Harrison told us a story about the polguard which was a monster who comes and eats everything we can and we had a contest to see who can make the best polguard. In bingo you have to win a certain way and then you will get a can pop. We also had color group and my color group was green. sadly in camp we had six classes but each group didn't get to go to one class. I really wanted to go to all the classes but oh well. But I got to be in a group I really wanted to be in. I really wanted to be in this book because my best friend was in my group. I THOUGHT CAMP WAS REALLY GREAT !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Akhila's mom says: Wow, it is awesome, after reading this I felt like I was part of the camp. Thanks for sharing it with me.
ReplyDeleteThis post is really cool.
ReplyDeleteAkhila's Dad