Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A vacation to Florida

I am so excited for winter vacation because I am going to Florida. How fun is that. My mom surprised me by getting the tickets in the middle of the night and showing it to me the next morning. I am so pumped up, because I was going to meet all my cousins in Florida. Also my cousins from New York are coming too. I am going to have so much fun. I love going on trips because I love to pack my bags. I just can't wait to go, I know I am going to have tons of fun playing with cousins and my little baby cousin. She is very cute. One more reason that I like going on trips is that I can go on an airplane. I am just so excited to go to Florida. Also because I get to have a great time with my wonderful family, this is why I am mostly excited. One more thing is that I get tons of presents from family members. I am wondering what I will get this year. Can things get any better in this winter break. Things did get better because my mom got me the Wii also. This is why I am all pumped up for this winter vacation.

9 comments:

  1. Cool akhila i really like your blog and i want to read the rest of your blogs that you have time to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a Wii! I like your blog and your template. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Flordia. I am mad that you aren't taking me.JK. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm going to Florida to!!!!! But you already know that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's alot of injuries! You could VERY easily break something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like nthe backround BUT don'tit alexa has it too!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOU BLOG ITS SO COOL I RED IT 5 TIMES

    ReplyDelete